Re: [FWDLK] 55 Chryslers

--- Timothy A Koah <talk4u@JUNO.COM> wrote:

> How come some of the 55 Chryslers have round
> parking/back up lights (lenses)and others ones
> have the oval shape lenses?

I can't remember if this holds true for backup light
lenses or not (Terry?) but round started out as
Windsor parking light lenses, later used on the C300
as well. The oval-shaped lenses are New Yorker lenses.

=====
Mike Sealey, San Francisco CA
'57 Plymouth Sport Suburban
'64 Chrysler 300-K 2dr Hardtop