[FWDLK] Perkins diesel

Some time ago there was an interesting mention in Finnish club publication,
that the year when last new DeSoto sold in Finland was 1972.. (they didn't
tell what kind of vehicle it was). And speaking of Perkins P4C diesel powered
Mopar passenger cars, the first time they arrived to Finland was 1958 (DeSoto
Diplomats). At the same time there were already 300 diesel powered Chrysler
Corp. cars or Chevrolet taxicabs in Brussels, Belgium.
Top speed was 120 kph (75 mph), wow.. but the economy was great.
MTL

* * *
Big part of you guys are the champions for quoting previous email messages back
to the list.. When replying to an article it is not necessary to quote the entire
article back to the list, use your editor to trim out all but what is relevant to
your reply.

You know, just paint not relevant quote using mouse or press "ctrl + shift + arrows
or home or end" buttons for painting selected text and then press DELETE button.

The following example is hard to read especially if you are in a 'digest' mode:

"Your small important reply is here"