[FWDLK] Unusual applications of Hemi Power

[FWDLK] Unusual applications of Hemi Power

I recently sent some pictures of unusual applications of Hemi engines to Frank at www.classichemi.com he just notified me that he has the pictures up on his site at http://www.classichemi.com/mischemipics.shtml they were taken at a car show last year in Loma Linda, California at the Veterans Hospital. Would you believe a VW Bug powered by a Hemi? Frank has an AVI of a 426 Hemi running on a Dyno too that is worth the download, turn your sound down though, it is LOUD.
    John