[FWDLK] Hooking up my carburetor electric choke, a question...

[FWDLK] Hooking up my carburetor electric choke, a question...

Here is a question for you that is a basic as they come. I am in the final stages of hooking up my Edelbrock 1406 carburetor. It has an electric choke. The positive wire is supposed to be connected to a positive source that is activated by the ignition switch (NOT the coil or alternator). What would some under hood examples of this be?

James
1959 Dodge