[FWDLK] Thinning the herd

Hello, fellow list members. Due to a financial crisis, I must thin out my
collection of  Mopars. These are not Forward Look cars, but I know that many
of you, like myself, love all Chrysler products. I am selling my 1954 New
Yorker Town and Country, asking $4200, and a matching pair of 1967 New Yorker
2dr HTs,$1200 for the pair. Pictures can be seen @ moparmountain.com, the 54
under "our Mopars", the 67s under "Cars for sale", until the end of the month
when my website may disappear for awhile. Please email me privately if you
have any questions. Cars are located in the Seattle area.
                                                                      Thanks,
Dan Kershner