[FWDLK]

Hello to all again,

Hopefully someone can generate an answer for me (pun intended). Out of the
wiring harness on the '55 Chrysler windsor (301 poly) there are two wires
that go to the generator, as well as a capacitor. They weren't labeleb
properly, and as such, I have no idea where these things go. Can someone
please clue me in? Long as I'm picking brains, how does the trim come off?
I'm speaking specifically about the pieces under the windows-I looked
inside but couldn't see any clips poking through or whatnot, and I'm
hesitant to just pull,  as I tired that with moderate force to no avail-I
don't want to bend it...
Thanks in advance,

~dave