Re: [FWDLK] Correct Whitewall Width and Tire Brand 57/58 Plymouth

Re: [FWDLK] Correct Whitewall Width and Tire Brand 57/58 Plymouth

To the best of my knowledge George, the correct tire is the 800-14 Goodyear
Super Cusion. I am told they are sold exclusively by Kelsey tire in Mo. I am
not sure of an address and have not checked with Coker to see if they are
available from them.