[FWDLK] 61 Dart Squad Rims Needed

                        hi all, my 61 dart police is going in for paint in
the spring. i have some old 15" rims on it  right now and i thought 5
1/2"X14" rims would fit but they do not. the brake drums are larger than a
regular car. the right rims are 6"X 14", i found one, does anyone have 4
more? i will take one or four or what ever you have. these rims have the
smaller holes around the bolt pattern also and they have 3 knobs for the
dogdish hubcaps and that is a larger diameter also. they also have smaller
nibs on the outside rim for full wheelcovers. please let me know if any of
you have any or what other cars these rims came on.  help!!!  stokie