[FWDLK] 55 Chrysler for sale

I received an e-mail from a fellow selling his '55 Chrysler 2-door hardtop.  I posted a couple of pics of the car on my website in the Yahoo section titled "Forward Lookers and 300s".  It's the picture titled "For Sale - 55 Chrysler".  If you're interested e-mail me and I'll send you the info that I received from him.  The info has his name, address, phone number, and e-mail address.

 Jerry Browarski