[FWDLK] 1955 New Yorker Steering Wheel

I am cleaning out the spare parts shelf and I put an extra steering wheel on
ebay #595292176.  I am going to sell the complete air conditioning set up
for the 55. All the cosmetic parts have been professionally restored and the
working parts are complete to the best of my knowledge and the compressor is
not seized but has not been overhauled. If anybody has interest, please
email me directly.
Ron Dulmage
55 St. Regis