[FWDLK] Todays Events

Hello all,

My prayers go out to all around the world today with friends, family or loved
ones in and around any of the attack sites. I know being one individual cant
make a huge difference, but my deepest condolences go out to all. As a voice
from the internet, let us hold together, and be prepared to do what is
nesseccary to uphold our freedom, our rights, and keep out families safe.

Take care, and keep safe.
Clay Wood