[FWDLK] I: [FWDLK] Todays Events

Hi from Italy
am very very sad about what happened in NYC. Was there, in the exact same
place about one month ago for my honeymoon, and the thought of what happened
makes me cry.
Am speechless, have  been sitting in front of the TV  for five hours now,
and still can't believe what happened.
Take care
Antonello and Claudia Jelitro