From: James
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@LISTS.PSU.EDU
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2001 10:59 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Generator Question

I have a question about the rebuilding of my Generator. Any thoughts about
rebuilding it to put out an increased Amp output? I want to add a stereo
unit and some have mentioned that upping the Amp output of my original
generator would do the trick. Are there any other electrical considerations
when taking such a step? How far can you take it?? Can it be done???

Also, the part number on my Generator is "2098083". I don't see this in my
parts book. Any idea of its application? It is a "Chrysler of Canada" tag.

Thanks!

James
1959 Dodge