Re: [FWDLK] Carter AFB carburetor

Thanks to everyone so far on responding to my carb problem.  I will
probably get it rebuilt, or take my chances and do it myself.  In the
old days you could just buy the accelerator pump.  Now though, they
force you into the whole kit, which I guess is a good thing in the long
run.

I am still looking for any answers why lots of gas is coming out of the
primary venturis at a high idle.  The venturis are also full of black
carbon deposits now.  Thanks again to everyone who has responded so far.
 Nick.