[FWDLK] this one is real

Hello
There is bug of sorts out there. It says you have a greeting card from American Greeting. Sounded and looked legitimate to me. Don't be fooled! It tells you to click on their address, and from there everything gets messed up.
Dave called it a cross between a virus and a chainletter or something like that.
Roger Howard