[FWDLK] Carter AFB carburetors

Thanks to all the advice on the idling problem on my '58 DeSoto
Adventurer, the problem is cured!  I took apart both carbs and cleaned
out the idle passages with compressed air at the gas station, slapped
everything back together, and lo and behold, the engine purrs like a
kitten.  I even managed to salvage the accelerator pump.  Thanks to
everyone, I am back on the road.  Nick.

P.S.  While I was researching getting the carbs rebuilt I came across
Arch Carburetor.  They were very reasonable.  They wanted $340 to
rebuild both carbs, which also included shipping and insurance!  Has
anyone had any experience with them?  If I need carb work in the future
I was going to give them a shot.  They usually advertise in Hemmings.