[FWDLK] Center Link Source

For a reasonable price on a center link, call:

Pre-Sixties
519-766-4456 or 800-364-7710

The address is:
75 Victoria Rd South
Guelph, Ontario

They sold me one for my 58 Chrysler NY Town & Country for about
US$180 (CAD$265) last June. The core charge was US$100 (CAD$150)
and was promptly refunded when I took my old one back.

The cores, by the way, they send to Rare Parts in California
which is the only one to rebuild center links, AFAIK. Check out
the Rare Parts price, my notes show they are about US$265
(CAD$395) plus the core charge.

The US$180 price charged by Pre-Sixties was also a lot better
than the US$265 price that I have seen being asked in the FwdLook
classifieds.

Good Luck.

Dick Woodside