Re: [FWDLK] Struts

--- Ron Waters <Ronbo97@home.com> wrote:

> Hi All -
>
> What is the purpose of the struts that connect the
> lower control arms to the frame ?

Not a front end man but I understand they keep the LCA
located. The torsion bars twist with bumps and I
believe the LCA would be pulled back or pushed forward
with the torsion bar action if nothing held it in
place.

If anyone has a better explanation I'm curious myself...

=====
Mike Sealey, San Francisco CA
'57 Plymouth Sport Suburban
'64 Chrysler 300-K 2dr Hardtop