[FWDLK] 55 Desoto Color and Upholstery book

[FWDLK] 55 Desoto Color and Upholstery book

Went to a local swap today and picked up a real nice 55 Desoto Color and
Upholstery book only to get home and confirm that I already had one.

Thought it looked familiar!!

These are great items with all of the color samples inside and pictures of
the cars in the different colors along with the transparencies to allow you
to make your own color combinations.  I have the three different 55 Chrysler
ones and they are no where near as nice.   Desoto was the style leader!!!

Since my wife says I don't need two of them anyone want to pick it up from
me????