From: Terry & Andree Hoeman [mailto:tehoema@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2001 10:13 AM
To: Wayne Graefen; L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Re: [FWDLK] Green tinted windshield

Recently went through an investigation of the windows on my 49 and 50 Chryslers to look for solex glass at the request of Ed Wong the T&C detail expert.   He had just seen a 50 T&C with all solex and was curious.   This could have all been changed out but wouldn't seem likely.  The current car owner was certain that the glass was original.

Interestingly I found that one of my T&Cs --a 49 convertible had a pair of matching Solex windshield panes in place.  could be original to look at them or could have been replaced after a number of rock chips ruined the original also I suppose.   They were not ones cut at a glass shop but had to have been supplied buy the local Mopar dealership.