Re: [FWDLK] Highway HiFi

--- Fury 109 <fury109@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Ok, Can anyone tell me how many cars from '57-'60
> plymouth had the "highway Hi-Fi"?
> (in each year, not all together)

Probably not. I believe this was a dealer option and
further suspect it had to accompany one of the pricier
radios. No telling how many wound up in Plymouths. My
first thought is that the option would be more common
in one of the senior makes, but this may have been
balanced out by the much larger number of Plymouth
sales overall...

=====
Mike Sealey, San Francisco CA
'57 Plymouth Sport Suburban