[FWDLK] 58 Savoy for sale

Hello Listmates,
 The big news in my life is my wife and I are having twins. This
requires me to thin the herd so I'm selling the 58 Savoy 4dr. It has a
poly 318 w/ a pushbutton torque flight. Rebuilt- engine, transmission,
torque converter, drive shaft, brake system, radiator, fuel tank,
starter, carburetor. New- battery, starter solonoid, front end
alignment, lights, filters, hoses, muffler and a custom interior
(carpet, padding, non- original bucket seats,original back seat,
headliner, door panels.re-painted dash). This car was intended to be a
mild custom, so I lowered it, painted some of what was originally
chrome, polished the grill and I didn't concern myself with a stock
resoration when working on this car. It runs, drives and stops
well.$5800 obo. Located in Atlanta, GA. if you have any questions call
Larry Gardinier (770)924 5722