From: Vincent Van Humbeeck <vincent.vanhumbeeck@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] repair panels
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 07:27:21 +0200

Dear Group,

I bought quarter repair panels from Black car some months ago and put them
in storage above my garage until the bodywork starts. I took a closer look
this week-end and found them catching light surface rust. I had (wrongly)
assumed they were protected, as they are vintage repair panels and went
through all those years without showing any surface rust. Furthermore, when
they arrived, they were a bit oily. Now, what should I do to get rid of the
light surface rust and protect them until I start the bodywork in the
winter
?
Thanks.

Vincent Van Humbeeck (France, 120 miles north of Paris)
'58 Plymouth Belvedere Sport Coupe