[FWDLK] Nice Car one of ours

Hey Guys,
   I was downtown yesterday and saw a Sienica sp? of about
a 60 varity (not my cup of tea so not sure of year) that
was absolutely beautiful looked like it just rolled out of
the show room. Does this belong to someone on the list or do
I need to find this guy and check it out more.
  By the way downtown is Pullman, Wa.
Jim