[FWDLK] Colony Auto Salvage

Hey Gang -

Another old car salvage yard is crushing out.  From my recollection, Colony
Auto Salvage has a couple of late-50s Plymouth wagons, a 59 Dodge Coronet
2dr sedan, a 59 Desoto 4dr HT, and lots of Packards from the 40s and early
50s, if you care.

Here is the text of the email as it was sent to me :

For all you junk yard surfers here is your chance to catch the last wave!!!

Subj: Colony Getting Crushed SOON

Ad in the Boston Globe this weekend under "Antique Cars":

LAST CHANCE
Oct. 8-13 only. Complete inventory reduction sale of 100's of hard to find
old incomplete parts cars for sale this week only at $250. each.
Whatever does not sell will be crushed.
Colony Auto Salvage
308 Old Centre St.
Middleboro, MA
10am - 5pm

No phone number in ad, but it is: 508-947-3141. The guy's name is Richard.