Re: [FWDLK] (F)ix (I)t (A)gain (T)ony

Hi Vincent,
Gotta love those FIATS.  I used to work in an import shop and it amazed me how much technology they took from American cars.  Not to mention how cheap the parts for FIATs were.  I guess you need parts to be cheap when you have to replace them constantly!  I heard something interesting on the news the other day, it seems that the Bin Laden family owns the worldwide franchise on VW and Audi.  So if you have ever bought a VW or Audi, you have put a little money in their pocket.  I'll never buy a VW or Audi.

Just my 2 pennies,
Charles.