[FWDLK] 57 dodge

              hello all, just a note on a trip to a junkyard i took a couple
weeks ago. i'm still looking for early 60's 14X 6" rims for my 61 dodge squad
car, no luck at the yard, but  i came home with a whole car minus the motor &
tranny, when i was walking in i spotted a couple fin cars that were just
brought in and not out back and in line yet, a 57 dodge SW and a 60 plymouth
SW, the plymouth was rough but the dodge is quite nice, a little rust in the
rear quarter and some small holes in the rockers, floors are great, it's a 9
passenger with power steering, brakes, rear window and windows. it looks like
top of the line,  now for the deal, i asked what he wanted for it and i told
him i had a complete but rusted out 4dr f--d,  we made a deal for even up. i
thought i did quite well on this. now i have another project lined up after
my squad. also went to a small old yard that had a 60 seneca SW, it's
complete but rusty, i may pick it up for parts, it was driven in there years
ago, i may be able to pick it up for 150.00, do you think thats fair? the
motor is stuck, 318 2bbl. i also found a 57 ply SW in there but he pulled it
in a low area where water has taken it's toll. it looked like a nice car when
first brought in.  well enough of my ramblings. still looking for rims.
stokie