[FWDLK] 57 Desoto choke

Hi All!
I have my original carb back on my 1957 Desoto. I have lost the choke cover where the heat tube from the manifold connects to the carb.
I have the cover from the 1956 carb on it for now but it connects differently. Any leads on where to find this part? It is the plastic part under the round metal ring where the spring is.
If I can not find this part, where can you get a manual choke that will attach? My car is a daily driver and the "cold" weather will soon be here in Florida!  THANKS!  Jason