Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 15 Oct 2001 to 16 Oct 2001

Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 15 Oct 2001 to 16 Oct 2001 (#2001-289)

Hi Greg.  That problem sounds more like a fuel mixture problem.   My '59
C%#@^%ac  had this problem.  It turned out to be a missing spacer between the
carburetor and intake manifold which allowed the fuel in the carburetor to
boil, causing dieseling and engine killing.  Check to make sure you have a
spacer there.  Hope this helps, George.