Re: [FWDLK] Frank Mitchell - a theory

I have a theory on all this Mitchell Madness....

I have found that people have had problems with Frank Mitchell in which if
you call Mitchell Motor Parts and ask "Do you have a NOS <part> for a 196X
<car>?" - He will always say yes.  No matter if he has it or knows if he
does.  I know several people who have sent him money for parts he has said
he has in inventory and then never getting there part.  He always says yes.

But when It comes to Ebay auctions, he actually knows if he has it. Its
already pulled from his inventory. Its ready to ship.  So when people buy
things from him on Ebay, he actually has it because it has been already been
pulled from the inventory.  It doesn't become a case of "I said i have the
part...and now I have to find out if i do"

Just a theory.  Ebay  seems to be a good way for him to sell his parts, so
more power to him for doing it that way. Im always happy when things work
out for seller and buyer. Now if he would just send that seat panel for a 70
Chrysler 300 that my friend already paid for a year ago that he said "I
definitely have it"

Brian
http://www.scatpack.com