[FWDLK] Troubleshooting

Hi to all,
    Here is another question not Forward Look related, but Chrysler related.  And being 2 Chrysler dealer ships can't figure it out yet I thought I'd take it to the Mopar brains of the World.  We have a 1996 Chrysler LHS that is experiencing some difficulties.  While gong down the road, the Air Bag lite will come on, all the gauges will go to "O" and after a short time all will go back to normal.  I've had it in one dealer ship and they didn't find anything in the computer that it had a problem.  I was fueling one time and started the car and it started and ran for about 15 seconds without the gauges going up and then stalled.  I was going to leave it at the station and get a car hauler to take it to a dealer ship and I tried it once more and it started and never done it again like that.  My wife is in North Carolina at this time and it started acting up again with the gauges and air bag lite along with the heater and radio going goofy.  She took it to a dealership and they replaced the battery (150,000 miles on the car and battery) but that didn't change things.  Any body got a clue or an idea as to what happening here.  Or a WEB site to go to and ask a Chrysler Tech?  Give me a Forward Look car and it'd be easy.

Thanks in advance and for dealing with another Non Forwsrd Look Item from me.

Jack in Beautiful Fall Shinglehouse, Pa