[FWDLK] ball joints...tools and more tools

[FWDLK] ball joints...tools and more tools

Hi groupies,
   While talking to Dave S., we are wondering if the proper tool for a 59 Ply. wagon would need the C-3561 tool, designed for Chryslers, instead of the C-3560 made for Plymouths.   Is the wagon frame the same as a Chryslers???   Which tool am I in need of?   Someone in this "forwardlooking crystal ball" should know!
Any info will be greatly appreciated.    John in WI