Re: [FWDLK] 1960 DeSoto For Sale

4 dr I couldn't name the color if my life depended on it-it can only be
described as a "very light purple". No visible signs of rust-rockers
fender wells all intact-did not look at the options-no one was around to
let me in the car or under the hood or to run it, interior was in good
shape, front seat was torn up. Dash was intact although faded. Anything
else I miss? *grins* still new at this...

~dave