Re: [FWDLK] gahhhhh!!

Hello All,
Believe me, as many people who have seen my Bright Red 1969 Dodge CHARGER and said, hey, nice GTO or Tempest.  I doubt obscurity would help.  Who hasn't seen the General Lee?  I guess it just goes to show how ignorant the general public is when it comes to cars.  Or maybe just the stupidity of GM guys (don't even know thier own cars!?)

Have fun,
Charles.