[FWDLK] Need Help Diagnosing Front End

I have the front suspension of my 56 Dodge disasembled from the car.  I am
trying to determine what may be worn and what is still good.  It looks like
the inner "bushings" on the upper and lower control arms are in good shape.
I cannot feel any play and they were well greased.
The outer "bushings" where the control arms connect to the spindles appear
to have some slight play when you put the bolt that goes through the arm and
the spindles through just the spindle (it will rock slightly in the bushing
that is on the spindle side on both the upper and lower arms).  Is this
slight play normal or are the outer bushings worn?  It all looks good to me.
The king pins do have some play in them and will be replaced.
It looks like the control arm bushings are a pretty sturdy design, do they
have a reputation for holding up over time or as something that needs
replacement.

Thanks,

Scott
1956 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer