[FWDLK] (no subject)

In a message dated 10/26/01 6:47:32 AM Pacific Daylight Time, Ronbo97@xxxxxxxx writes:

I think your list is right on the money. ?They were (probably) the most
common car you saw back in the late 50s. ?And they were the car that
everyone could afford. ?They are so popular today because everyone is trying
to recapture their youth by restoring their first car, etc.

????People ask me all the time if I had a Desoto when I was a kid. I have to tell them, I had Chivies and Fords. I'm not interested in reliving my life. To me that would be like remarrying an X wife. Been there done that. Now I want the cheerleader I couldn't have back then, hence my Desoto. ???????????????????????????<>Roy<>

?????