From: Don Uhl
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2001 10:09 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] gaaaah

Jack Wrinkles wrote:
Speaking of old Dodge trucks does anyone have a Fargo?I would love to see a photo.Jack in michigan

Here is a picture of my Fargo, how could you mistake it for anything but a Power Wagon??

http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/uhld/PWPANTL.JPG

--
- Don Uhl     "Moparaholic"      http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/uhld/