[FWDLK] brakes

Thank you all for your suggestions regarding my braking problems.

While researching this problem I've become interested in the AAJ disk brake
conversion. I have a question for the list: could somebody who's done the
conversion scan and e-mail the instructions to me? If that's not possible I
could also provide a fax number. I'm interested in seeing what is involved
in this conversion, and if I can save some money by not buying the whole
deluxe kit.

thanks,
-Andrew
'56 New Yorker

"Why do I smile at people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?"

-The Smiths