[FWDLK] 57/58 Plymouth seat covers

I am hoping someone on the list knows where I can purchase a set of seat
covers for my 57 Plymouth Savoy 2 door sedan.  The front back is a 40 60
split with a bench seat. I was hoping to find an after market seat cover set
that was used for these cars. The car is black so a seat cover set that is
black and white would be my first choice but blue would also be OK.  I know
these would not be made from original fabric, but the car currently has
after market seat covers on it (the front seat cover is torn) and I just
want to replace what is on the car.  Maybe later I will try to replace the
original seat fabric.  Any information on where I can find a set of seat
covers and a fair cost would be appreciated.

Thanks
Harry in NC
57 Plymouth
58 Plymouth