[FWDLK] End of "the story without end"

At last i've ended the restoration of my '57 convertible (just
some little things to do like AC charge or front end check). I've
also finished the pages on my site. You could see the last
chapters at:
http://www.ifrance.com/c-i-f/57moi_us12.htm
http://www.ifrance.com/c-i-f/57moi_us13.htm
http://www.ifrance.com/c-i-f/57moi_us14.htm
And if you want to see the others chapters, click on "previous"

Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)
Imperial 57 Crown convertible
Buick 58 Roadmaster sedan

- American Car Club de France (ACCF) : http://www.accf.com