[FWDLK] Even more Blue dots

When installing blue dots in the tail lamp lens, make sure they are in line with the light bulb inside the lamp housing so that the maximum effect of the blue light mixing with the red will occur. They are even more spectacular when the brake light is applied!

Regarding the glass v plastic lens, I agree that the glass is the best. The reason is that the glass has better optical qualities and the dispersion of the light rays are more controlled.

Brian
57 D500s in MI

Jim and Connie Harris wrote:

For those that are not familiar, I just sold an item on ebay with a blue dot
lens. It can be viewed at :
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=597576768&r=

0&t=0&showTutorial=0&ed=1004971125&indexURL=0&rd=1. It is my experience that
plastic lenses do not diffuse the purple cast as well as the glass lenses.
Jim Harris 58 Custom Royal Convertible