[FWDLK] 58 Savoy

Hi all,
   I was just recently (yesterday) reminded that one of the former mayors of our little town, has a 54 Plymouth Savoy, and a 58 Plymouth Savoy.   I forgot all about his little collection of Plymouths.   He has a few newer ones as well...all low end cars.   The 54 has 68,000 miles on it, 6 stick, nice car, 2 owners, 2 dr. sedan.   The 58 is a 4 dr. sedan, 6 stick, Savoy, Bronze and Cream/White, only 36,000 miles, he is second owner.   He informed me today it may be for sale soon...spring, and I should come over and take a look.   He said he would give me first shot at them if I am interested....when he decides to sell.   I may take a ride tomorrow to check them out.   I will let you all know what I find.  Is anyone else interested in a 6 stick 4 dr. sedan 58????  or, a 54???

John in WI   cool, breezy and clear...not bad for November!