[FWDLK] Raising (jacking up) car

In a previous e-mail I mentioned I frequently change the tires on my car from bias to radials and vice versa.  To make this procedure simple and fast I made myself an "air lift".  I found a good strong scissor jack (my Plymouth weighs approx 3400#) welded a 1/2"
 drive socket to it and use my air compressor with my impact gun to raise car.  This particular scissor jacks saddle fits perfectly on my cars frame and you can use any length of extension suitable to your use.  You can also use the jack on the axle.  Of course you should always use the proper weight rated jack stands.  John Z in Mosinee, WI    (ps - I put a marking on the frame for the jack location so both tires on that particular side come off the floor equally)