Re: [FWDLK] 55-56 Windshield rubber????

Dear FWDLKR's
I may have asked before but WHO MAKES WINDSHIELD
RUBBER that would work for my '56 two door sedan?  I
am hoping to find something better than "universal
type.  I believe Steele lists one, has anyone tried
this, is it a full repro of stock type rubber???  Is
there a better source??

My Savoy still deserves a new windshield and I hope to
get this done this winter sometime.

I got a kick out of the info about the Joe Dirt car
listed on ebay, having at one time done some movie set
"fakery" myself some years back.  (Spray adhesive,
some iron filings, a little shot of salt water from a
spray bottle and, voila!  Instant Rust......think
there'd be a market for this...maybe to prove that a
car was "an untouched original"?)

Thanks in advance for any info!
Del  (Trusty 440 powered Savoy!)