Re: [FWDLK] Additives

To my understanding-they are almost all junk. Most of the additives that
one might need, such as dry gas, are already in the gasoline you buy. I
say junk as the ones that offer to "increase horsepower" etc, don't have
any proff of what they actually do-and the people who say they see
results, are also looking for them, and want to see them, which is
inherently biased. The only product I know of which has been tested by the
SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) is Slick 50, which apparently has
some merit as an engine protectant. I have yet to find the article
published by the SAE, but I'm sure one of us will soon enough. Good luck,

~dave