[FWDLK] For Sale: 1962 Chrysler 300

Hello all,

Well, i tried the ebay route to sell my car but all i got were the idiots of
society.  I had "evil double bidders" to "my son bid on it".  Ebay may be
great to sell small items, but when it comes to higher price items, its
seems to be an invitation for the kooks.

Im selling my 1962 Chrysler 300 (383/auto 4dr) the old fashioned traditional
way, person to person.  The main reason I am selling it at all, is because i
have a new car coming in and I don't want to start keeping the 300 outdoors,
especially up here in the east coast.  So it has to go now. Its a very rust
free, very original 1962 Chrysler 300.  It is in super shape, drives well
and I've gotten compliments on it from everyone who has seen it. I have all
the original paperwork as well...all the way down to the original window
sticker and broadcast sheet. In the 3 years I have gone to Carlisle this is
the ONLY 62 300 4dr I have ever seen.

Here are more details of the car.. and to see oodles of photos  (about 30)
you can go here:
http://www.scatpack.com/300rv.html
Take a look at the photos anyway, I am a proud poppa!

This car spent most of its privleged life in the saltfree state of Colorado.
Living a life of pampered luxury, it spent its summers on the road, its
winters in the garage. Then in the late 90's the owner passed away and it
was bought and shipped out to New Jersey, where it spent its life hidding in
a garage. And then I came along, and brought it back to the street. This is
a very clean, very original rust free 1962 300. Ive put about 3000 miles on
it in the last 3 years. Since owning I have replaced:

NEW PARTS:
New Tires BF Goodrich Radial TA
New Shocks
New Front end suspension (Idler, Pitman, Control arms, TieRods, etc)
New Exhaust (2months old, cost me $600, converted over to duals, with chrome
tips)
New Brakes and cylinders
New Carpet (the car is a 999 special order coded interior!)
New Wires, Plugs AND converted over to electronic ignition (I stored the
original distributor)

This is White on Rose 1962 Chrysler 300. Its a 383 pushbutton automatic. It
has AM radio and power windows, heater and A/C. The A/C doesnt work right
now, but did as recently as July. One of the power window mounts broke (rear
drivers side. the motor still works) but i bought replacement parts and they
come with the car. The bubble dash is this cars best feature. The chrome
shines. Actually, the chrome on the entire car shines. No pitting.

I even have the original manual, original sales brochure AND the original
Heater Control standup that sat on the heater controls when you got the car!
Who keeps that stuff? Im glad he did. This car drives great, nice and
smooth. Doesn't smoke. I've driven the car on 300+ mile trips without a
problem. Could you drive the car back to California?(im in New Jersey)
Maybe, but I wouldn't advise taking any 38 year old car on a long trip like
that. Heck, i wouldnt take my PT cruiser on that trip!

The price i'm asking for is $3700 and that includes several extra parts
including a complete front and rear 1962 H black leather seats, a rear
bumper, set of door handles, 3 grilles and more. If you want to buy the car
without the extra parts I may be able to work on the price a little but I am
already taking a loss on the car.  I need to move this car rather quickly so
let me know.

If you have any questions, or want specific photos, email me and let me
know.

Brian
201-506-7712 cell
973-394-9022 phone