[FWDLK] '59 Dodge 2dr ht for sale

Hello Everyone,

I am selling my excellent running 1959 Dodge Coronet 2dr ht.  The price
is $800.  Don't get too excited however.  This car is VERY VERY RUSTY.
It would actually make a great parts car, but I don't have another '59
Dodge.  I purchased the car about 5 years ago from the original owner.
It has never had a garage its entire life except when it had the engine
rebuilt about 30,000 miles ago at Automotive Engineering.  It was in the
shop for 2 weeks.  That is the only indoor time this car has seen. It
has always been in San Francisco.  All the glass is good and there are
no dings really on it.  The most severe rust is on the right side back
of the door.  The fin is actually pulling away from the body.  Trunk is
shot and quarters are very bad.  The front clip is not that bad really .
 I drive the car all the time.  I would love to restore it, but it is
really beyond restoration.  This car would present a challenge even to a
body man.  Nick Nichols