[FWDLK] Member List Update

Okay, it took another 8 hours, but the list is up-to-date with the zillion
or so changes from Tuesday until tonight at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/members/

*** Please, if asking to be added, include the following info: ***

Year
Make
Model
# of Drs
Body Style (sedan, hardtop, wagon, convertible, pickup)
Your Name
Email Address
City
St./Province
Country
Web Site / Notes (if applicable)

Like I said, this will be going to a database format soon, and will likely
be self-service.  I'm also thinking of changing it to a registry of Forward
Look cars, with list membership not being a requirement. (Any thoughts on
this, please contact me directly).

It's amazing, but with only about 1/3 of our members checking in, there are
over 525 cars on that list!

-Dave