Re: [FWDLK] Member List Update

Dave and list,

Wayne makes a couple of excellent points.  For the list to become a
registry, VINs would be necessary and I'd be happy to supply mine.  I
think Dave mentioned going to a database format.  This would create a lot
of upfront work for him, but make the list, registery whatever much more
maintainable.  It could also allow for some degree of owner entry through
a form.

Finally, I just want to extend a heartfelt thanks to Dave for all of his
efforts in providing this wonderful resource on behalf of our hobby.

Thanks,

-mel in OR (going to the coast to hear blues singer Sista Monica tonight!)

Mel Lester Jr.       meljr@xxxxxxxxxxxx       http://www.connet80.com/~meljr

Plymouths:
56 Suburban Deluxe 2DR SW  (2) 56 Savoy 2DR Sedans  56 Suburban Custom 4DR SW
56 Savoy 4DR Sedan         63 Sport Fury Convert.   63 Fury 2DR HT (440)
63 Fury 4DR HT Race Car    65 Belvedere II Convert.
Dodges:
73 Dart 340 Sport Pro St.  74 B300 CarryVan         76 D100 Adventurer SE PU
76 D100 Warlock PU         79 D150 Custom PU        89 Shelby Dakota Race Truck
93 Viper RT/10             98 Dodge Intrepid ES
Others:
63 Austin Healey 3000      71 Triumph Spitfire      81 Fiat 2000 Spider
84 Chevrolet Caprice wagon 00 Honda ACE Tourer 1100 01 Triumph Trophy 1200