[FWDLK] Starter relay problem (?) SOLVED

[FWDLK] Starter relay problem (?) SOLVED

Thanks to all of you for tons of advice on my hot no-start problem.  I did
everything you folks suggested, from bypassing the relay, grounding out the
neutral safety switch, checking the voltage drop through the cables, etc.

The award goes to Larry Stanley, who was convinced my problem was the
starter itself.  That's just what it was!  I currently have it at the local
starter/alternator shot for repair.

Ed Petrus
1957 DeSoto Firedome sedan
1957 DeSoto Fireflite sedan